3rd ANNUAL PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT SUMMIT INDIA 2019
Given the nascent stage of the market and a regulatory environment that is significantly different from elsewhere in the world, private wealth management businesses need to consider building trustworthy brand coupled with innovative use of technology and focus on transparency and compliance, while targeting customers with segment focused products.
High net worth individuals face an array of complexities surrounding numerous disciplines that make the families financial life. Family office and wealth management executives must be able to provide innovative and comprehensive financial strategies to preserve and strengthen their family wealth and ensure all family goals are met. The Private Wealth Management Summit will highlight direct investing, impact investing, regulatory & operational aspects, tax policies, legal structures and technological challenges which wealth management companies and family offices face in the current economic scenario. The summit is primarily for private banks, family offices, wealth management companies, asset managers, financial advisories and institutional investors.
This summit will provide a unique platform with interactive sessions, discuss challenges, share ideas and experiences to keeping pace with the evolving needs, which will in turn equip participants to understand and address client needs.
Founder and Chief Financial Planner
Moat Wealth Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Managing Director & Chief Investment Officer
CEO & Co-Founder
Bhagwan Singh Chodhary
Vice President - Investment (Family Office)
Sunidhi Securities and Finance Ltd.
Managing Director & CEO
Etica Wealth Management Pvt. Ltd.
Avendus Wealth Management
Head - Single Family Office
Hero FinCorp Ltd.
P R Dilip
Impetus Wealth Management
Head – Products & International Business
Karvy Private Wealth
Chief Investment Officer
HSBC Asset Management (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer
Elysium Investment Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- How to create a wealth management brand among all the old and new competitors
- Strategies to manage the complex dynamics of the HNI families
- Techniques to acquire and retain best wealth management talent
- Key technology trends and related client preferences
- How to best serve evolving wealth management clients
- Advancing private real estate funding
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Explore the emerging new age digitalized business models
- Insight on the current regulatory and compliances
- Cope with fast changing laws and obligations
- Strategies to close new clients in least time
- Acquire new generation clients
- Insight on the latest finance technologies
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Director & Senior Wealth Manager
- Vice President - Risk and Governance Wealth Management
- Managing Director and CEO - Wealth Management
- Head - Wealth Advisory
- Head- Equities
- Head - Family Office
- Chief Investment Officer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Private Banks
- Wealth Management Firms
- Family Offices
- Institutional Investors
- Asset & Mutual Fund Companies
- Fund Managers
- Investment Bankers
- Private Equity Firms
- Venture Capital Firms
- Private Corporate Investors
- Financial Advisories & Consultants