4th Annual Private Wealth Management Summit 2022
Amid the chaos and disruption that the pandemic has brought about, wealth managers are holding clients in good stead, securing their capital and addressing their concerns in this challenging scenario. The HNI community is coming off age and is showing maturity and resilience in the face of the pandemic by staying invested, though there have been cases of a fee reduction and movement of investments to the fixed income options.
High net worth individuals face an array of complexities surrounding numerous disciplines that make the families financial life. Family office and wealth management executives must be able to provide innovative and comprehensive financial strategies to preserve and strengthen their family wealth and ensure all family goals are met. The Private Wealth Management Summit will highlight direct investing, impact investing, regulatory & operational aspects, tax policies, legal structures and technological challenges which wealth management companies and family offices face in the current economic scenario. The summit is primarily for private banks, family offices, wealth management companies, asset managers, financial advisories and institutional investors.
This summit will provide a unique platform with interactive sessions, discuss challenges, share ideas and experiences to keeping pace with the evolving needs, which will in turn equip participants to understand and address client needs.
Managing Director & Chief Investment Officer
Managing Director and Co - Head
Centrum Wealth Ltd.
Emkay Wealth Management
President & Head - Origination - Investment Banking & Capital Markets
YES Securities India Ltd.
Head - Investment Bank
IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Ltd.
Founder and Fund Manager
Director - Investments
Indian Investors Federation
Aura Art Development Pvt. Ltd.
GYR Financial Planners Pvt. Ltd.
Circle Wealth Advisors
Head of Wealth Management
Founder & MD
TBNG Capital Advisors
Managing Partner- Products & COO
TrustPlutus Wealth (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Founder & CEO
V R Wealth Advisors Pvt Ltd
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Asset allocation trends in the post pandemic world
- Macro outlook & future of alternative investments
- Key technology capabilities to help future-proof wealth management
- Cryptocurrency and digital assets part of a wealth management portfolio
- What are the biggest influences on private wealth management right now
- Private wealth investment trends & ESG
- Understand what best practices are being adopted for asset allocation in the post pandemic world
- Distinguish between diversifying alternatives and return-seeking alternatives
- Exploring key technology capabilities that help wealth managers
- Makinga good portfolio with more information in the changing times
- Managing macro-economic factors that deter a long-term investor in equities and equity mutual funds
- Deep dive sessions on portfolio construction techniques
- Exploring new trends and what the future of wealth management looks like
- Discover tactics and solutions to best position your business for success
- Leverage on this golden opportunity to meet and connect with India's leading Wealth experts
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Private Banks
- Wealth Management Firms
- Portfolio Management Firms
- Family offices
- Institutional Investors
- Asset & Mutual Fund companies
- Private Equity Firms
- Venture Capital Firms
- Private corporate investors
- Financial advisories & consultants